Caddy Storage Ute Service Bodies
All our Service Bodies are designed to suit Dual Cab, Extra Cab & Single Cab utes.
Our in-house design team specialises in creating a smart and economic choice for tradesmen. Combining extended storage with safety and protection of your tools and equipment.
Our Service Bodies have several additional accessories, allowing you to create a storage solution to suit any work requirement and the option to pick from three different finish styles.
White - Alloy Flat Plate
White powder coat (paint) finish.
Alloy Propeller Plate
Aluminium propeller plate natural finish
Painted (to suit your vehicle)
Automotive 2-Pack (paint) finish – colour
coded to suit customers vehicle.
- Drop-on service body
- 2.5mm Flat aluminium ute tray
- 5mm Ribbed rubber flooring
- (2) Side opening lift up doors – full length passenger & driver side, (1) Rear tailgate lift up door
- Internal vertical & roof frame supports in the body
- Re-enforced 2.5mm aluminium plate floor
- Keyed alike door locks with no external fasteners for security
- Pre-treatment chromate dipped (not applicable on propeller plate)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Alternative flooring options
- Front & rear windows & window guards
- Internal LED lighting system
- Central locking system for 3 doors
- Underbody trundle drawer & warning systems
- Underbody boxes
- Roof racks & roofing accessories
- Caddy drawers & shelving kits
- Side Steps & Grab Handles
- Mesh Panel Partitions
Recent Ute Service Body Fit outs
Additional Accessories Overview
Windows & Window Guards
Standard Caddy Service Bodies do not include any windows or window guards. The following options can be added to your service body.
- Front Window
- Rear Window
- Front Window & Window Guard
- Rear Window & Window Guard
- Front & Rear Windows & Window Guards
Underbody Trundle Drawer
Under tray trundle drawer.
1500mm L – Dual Cab Utes
1700mm L – Single & Extra Cab Utes
- Key lockable with no external fasteners for security
- Galvanised mid steel frame
- Heavy duty bearing runners
- Stainless steel drawer face
- Suits most brand alloy tray with very little modification
Trundle Drawer Warning System
Alert/ warning system for Caddy Trundle Drawer.
- Slim and unobtrusive design, made to work with existing trundle drawer Locking system
- Theft Deterrent: Warning system will activate car alarm if the vehicle is locked and the trundle is opened
- Warning system alerts driver when the trundle drawer is not locked. An alert will be sent via the “Door Open” feature in the cars computer system
- If the above option is not available due to constraints in the cars computer system – a warning buzzer will be installed in the cabin of the vehicle.
We have a wide range of drawers to accomodate your needs.
- Built tough but lightweight for convenient handling with a 100kg load rating per drawer
- Slam latch locking system for easy operation
- All drawers slide out approx. 66% of their total length
- Standard intermediate pin to stop the drawer from sliding when the vehicle is parked on a hill
Shelving Kits, Plastics Bins & CPS Drawers
An endless amount of storage options to maximise your storage and efficiency.
Our sales team will help you in picking the right combination of plastic bins to fill your shelving kit. The most popular shelving kits include:
- Shelving w/plastic bins
- Shelving w/lockable door
- Shelving w/cable shelving
Our CPS Drawers (located to the right of the shelving kit) are a handy toolbox drawer system designed for small parts storage. It features an inbuilt handle and push button lock. CPS is a part of a modular system which allows switching carry cases and 2 sizes of drawers.
Designed to be mounted under your aluminium tray, this underbody box is great for locking up your valuables, featuring a stainless steel hinge.
Underbody boxes are available in 2.5mm aluminium white – alloy flat plate or aluminium propellor plate.
The Underbody boxes can be added to the driver side, passenger side or both sides of your vehicle.
Specs: 665mm W x 450mm H x 200mm D
Roof Racks & Roofing Accessories
Caddy Storage is a distributor of Rhino Rack roof racks and roofing accessories.
Standard Caddy Service Bodies do not include any roof racks. 2 or 3 bars can be added as an additional accessory.
Some of our Rhino roofing accessories for your service body include:
- Eye bolt kit
- Ladder cable lock
- Lader strap
- Rhino ledder peg
- Conduit and clamps
Mesh Panel Partitions
Create custom segments inside your service body
- Made from 1 x 19mm x 19mm tubular frame with 50mm x 50mm weld-mesh
- Power-coated grey
- Custom made to suit any specific size required.
- Tie down points can be installed into the partitions for all items to be strapped onto.
What’s your next step?
Visit the Build my Service Body page and see how much your dream service body will cost.
The generated price from the Build my Service Body system is an estimate only. A sales representative will contact you within one business day with an official quote based on the products you selected.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitant to call your local Caddy branch.